Why to exhibit?
Get in touch with new leads and companies • Launch new products and services • Network and strengthen relationships
Meet your desired customers from a frequently changing industry
Elektronikmässan is the 2-day business fair that has been organized since 2011 and will occupy Prioritet Serneke Arena in Gothenburg before the spring of 2023. Development and product managers, software and hardware engineers, project managers and designers gather on site to find new lies, products and exchange experiences. In parallel, the popular event Advanced Engineering is arranged, which only focuses on product development for the industry of the future. The combination of the two fairs is a well-proven and popular concept that not only attracts the entire electronics value chain, but also newcomers and experienced product development companies from the entire manufacturing industry.
Do you sell any of the following?
If so, the Elektronikmässan is for you!
A technical target group with a high transaction value
Of the event’s visitors affect or decides on purchases
Of the exhibitors come or have sold products as a result of that they exhibited at the show.
Of the visitors think the event is important or is the most important event of the year
4 reasons why you can not miss Elektronikmässan
Voices from the show 2019
Super show! Met all our goals in this context, the right visitor and I got more contacts here in one day than what I get for three months in the office. ”
"I am especially happy that we just met the right kind of people. Our participation resulted in both business and several new leads. We will definitely return as exhibitors next time. ”
“One of the absolute best event we have been on. The quality of the visitors was very high and our participation gave us several, both qualitative and concrete, leads. We are super happy. ”
Elektronikmässan is a pure B2B fair that is arranged at the Åby Fair in Mölndal. The fair’s goal is to bring together the entire electronics industry and offer a forum that provides new opportunities and unique conditions to drive the industry’s development forward.
19 – 20 April 2023 in Priority Serneke Arena, a stone’s throw from central Gothenburg. Opening hours: Wednesday 19 April 2023: 9.00 – 17.00 Thursday 20 April 2023: 9.00 – 16.00
- Complete stand
- Only for 2 days
- Reverse customer visit, prospectus comes to you
- Get leads digitally, even before the fair
- Comprehensive marketing package
- Multiple ways to gather leads on the spot
Who visits the event?
Electronic industry • IT / telecom • Technology • Automotive industry • Consulting industry • Research and development • Test & measurement • Aero & space • Energy
• Energy specialists • Factory manager • Researchers • Hardware engineers • Engineer • IT Project Manager • Designer • Consult • Product managers • Production managers • Programmer • Software engineers • System developer • Technician • Technical Manager • Development managers • VD • Marketing / Sales Manager
85% of visitors from the event in 2019 stated that they influence or decide on purchases. Just over 70% also stated that they will buy one or more products that were shown on site.
- Market shares. Do not let anyone else take them!
- Branding. Here you get maximum digital reach before, during and after your participation.
- New leads. Fill up the prospectus database!
- Additional sales. Strengthen relationships with current customers.
- Measurable ROI. It is easy to cover the costs of participation.
- New collaborations. Meet partners, resellers, competitors and colleagues.
- Personal meetings. Nothing is as good as talking to a real person when it comes to business
For an updated floor map, contact Elektroniks Sales Executive Victor Remahl. Victor Remahl +46 (0)76 125 24 13
- A table and two chairs
- One spotlight per 4 square meters
- White walls
- An electrical outlet 230V
- Sign with company name
Are you curious and want to know more?
Are you curious about what a participation could mean for your business? Read more about our stand offers or contact us, we will tell you more about how we can together create magic for your future business.